Mostly do C++,python,image processing,machine vision - anything with lots of 3D,maths and data. Background is experimental physics and optics.
Member for 10 years
6 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 '16 at 22:11
- Stack Overflow 88.4k 88.4k 2323 gold badges175175 silver badges248248 bronze badges
- Physics 29.7k 29.7k 55 gold badges5959 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 23.3k 23.3k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 15.5k 15.5k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Super User 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 441 Remove audio from video file with FFmpeg
- 201 Default constructor with empty brackets
- 167 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 158 Repeating characters in VIM insert mode
- 134 Why is air not sucked off the Earth?
- 109 QComboBox - set selected item based on the item's data
- 101 Calculating frames per second in a game
- View more network posts →