Mostly do C++,python,image processing,machine vision - anything with lots of 3D,maths and data. Background is experimental physics and optics.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
6 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 '16 at 22:11
- Stack Overflow 82.5k 82.5k 2020 gold badges168168 silver badges246246 bronze badges
- Physics 29.3k 29.3k 55 gold badges5757 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 22.6k 22.6k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 14.9k 14.9k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Super User 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 336 Remove audio from video file with FFmpeg
- 191 Default constructor with empty brackets
- 168 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 139 Repeating characters in VIM insert mode
- 133 Why is air not sucked off the Earth?
- 101 Will the Large Hadron Collider "explode" if the power is turned up too high?
- 97 QComboBox - set selected item based on the item's data
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
4 What is the source of income for a website like SO? Mar 15 '11
2 Is it proper to ask geographically based questions? Mar 29 '11