Mostly do C++,python,image processing,machine vision - anything with lots of 3D,maths and data. Background is experimental physics and optics.
- Stack Overflow 91.3k 91.3k 2525 gold badges181181 silver badges251251 bronze badges
- Physics 30.2k 30.2k 55 gold badges6363 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 23.7k 23.7k 33 gold badges4646 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 15.6k 15.6k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Super User 8k 8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 555 Remove audio from video file with FFmpeg
- 212 Default constructor with empty brackets
- 176 Repeating characters in VIM insert mode
- 169 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 134 Why is air not sucked off the Earth?
- 119 QComboBox - set selected item based on the item's data
- 112 What are the differences between CV_8U and CV_32F and what should I worry about when converting between them?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.