I am a developer and a manager of highly-effective software engineering teams. I work mainly in the C#/.NET world, but I try to keep my horizons broad by also working with Python, Go, F# and TypeScript.
I am an early-adopter of cloud technologies. I have several open-source AppEngine projects, and I use Azure and AWS professionally.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 '15 at 20:08
- Stack Overflow 13.6k 13.6k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9.6k 9.6k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 151 151 44 bronze badges
- Server Fault 108 108 44 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 105 How do I query in GQL using the entity key
- 71 Is it necessary to create a database with as few tables as possible
- 58 Can freelancers ask their client to sponsor an iPad for project needs?
- 22 How would you explain multi threading to a seven year old kid?
- 22 Is continuous creation and deletion of tables a sign of an architectural flaw?
- 22 What does the word "semantic" mean in Computer Science context?
- 20 Are there architecture smells?
- View more network posts →