I am a developer and a manager of highly-effective software engineering teams. I work mainly in the C#/.NET world, but I try to keep my horizons broad by also working with Python, Go, F# and TypeScript.
I am an early-adopter of cloud technologies. I have several open-source AppEngine projects, and I use Azure and AWS professionally.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 '15 at 20:08
- Stack Overflow 14k 14k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9.7k 9.7k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 151 151 44 bronze badges
- Server Fault 113 113 44 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 How do I query in GQL using the entity key
- 71 Is it necessary to create a database with as few tables as possible
- 58 Can freelancers ask their client to sponsor an iPad for project needs?
- 25 What does the word "semantic" mean in Computer Science context?
- 22 Is continuous creation and deletion of tables a sign of an architectural flaw?
- 22 How would you explain multi threading to a seven year old kid?
- 20 Are there architecture smells?
- View more network posts →