Development Manager and ex-MS Developer based on Scotland. Still passably competent with SQL and VBA and dream of one day doing more programming but for now mainly interested in best practice, management and methodology type things.
When I'm not working I spend my time doting on my daughters and/or trying to catch up on the sleep they've deprived me of.
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 10 months
25 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 '13 at 9:26
- Software Engineering 21.5k 21.5k 88 gold badges8585 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 2222 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 769 769 22 gold badges55 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Parenting 666 666 55 silver badges33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 92 How do Programmers in the East see programmers in the West?
- 81 What's a schrödinbug?
- 56 What damage will powering down instead of shutting down do?
- 55 Programming with a baby
- 46 How do you handle your Project Manager
- 42 Database source control
- 36 What's the best definition and explanation of project risk?
- View more network posts →