- Monads are like buckets, that's what they say anyway.
- Monoids are easy! I guess?
- Comonads are just objects... however that works O_o
- Cartography has nothing to do with these things.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
96 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 '19 at 23:03
- Software Engineering 15.8k 15.8k 33 gold badges6363 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.7k 5.7k 2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 957 957 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Workplace 578 578 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 When is it a good idea to force garbage collection?
- 55 Implementing an interface when you don't need one of the properties
- 54 How to create better OO code in a relational database driven application where the database is poorly designed
- 47 #if DEBUG vs. Conditional("DEBUG")
- 42 In agile development, should I try persistence in flat file before database?
- 40 Why is an anemic domain model considered bad in C#/OOP, but very important in F#/FP?
- 37 When/why use an MVar over a TVar
- View more network posts →