Jack of all trades, master of none, though often better than master of one.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
13 profile views
Last seen Sep 18 '18 at 10:44
- Stack Overflow 33.5k 33.5k 2121 gold badges9696 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 22.8k 22.8k 66 gold badges6161 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Code Review 1k 1k 99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Bicycles 613 613 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 403 403 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 202 When should we call System.exit in Java
- 138 How to keep a big and complex software product maintainable over the years?
- 127 How is the fork/join framework better than a thread pool?
- 121 How to explain an object?
- 120 Is the C programming language still used?
- 99 How to get Locale from its String representation in Java?
- 96 Why is Java's AbstractList's removeRange() method protected?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
0 Do significant claims require evidence? Jul 20 '11
0 Do significant claims require evidence? Jul 21 '11
-5 Do significant claims require evidence? Jul 19 '11