Jack of all trades, master of none, though often better than master of one.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
13 profile views
Last seen Sep 18 '18 at 10:44
- Stack Overflow 34.7k 34.7k 2525 gold badges101101 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 23.2k 23.2k 88 gold badges6262 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Code Review 1k 1k 99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Bicycles 693 693 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 403 403 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 209 When should we call System.exit in Java
- 138 How is the fork/join framework better than a thread pool?
- 138 How to keep a big and complex software product maintainable over the years?
- 123 Is the C programming language still used?
- 122 How to explain an object?
- 115 How to get Locale from its String representation in Java?
- 114 What are the difference between an edge case, a corner case, a base case and a boundary case?
- View more network posts →