I'm an automation engineer currently working as general design engineer at a company in south Germany. I've had a strong relationship with programming since Gymnasium but decided to not focus only on software engineering. So as of now I'm kind of not an expert in any specific field but gathered knowledge in both mechanical engineering (medium to advanced), electrical engineering (basic understanding) and software engineering (advanced).
I love to bring these skills together by automating engineering tools like CATIA or Siemens NX. Although I focused on the software side a little, recently.
Also I really like to mediate between teams of the different domains, knowing both ways of thought, that use to make it hard for mechanical engineers to talk to software engineers and vice versa.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 23 '16 at 9:55
Top network posts
- 57 Excel - Avoid cell text to overflow onto next empty cell
- 37 How to create and write to a txt file using VBA
- 25 VB6 Editor changing case of variable names
- 23 Determine font color based on background color
- 18 How do I use Join-Path to combine more than two strings into a file path?
- 13 Formatting - at once - all the files in a Visual Studio project
- 9 Excel Macro, inserting internationally valid formula during run-time
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 23 '16