How do we handle the case where an accepted answer clearly contains wrong information?


1 Answer 1


I think the best you can do is leave a comment on the answer and/or the post itself. You can also downvote the answer.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .