- English Language Learners 14.6k 14.6k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.4k 7.4k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 Why does this solution guarantee that the prince knocks on the right door to find the princess?
- 59 What is the equivalent of apk in iOS?
- 59 Does "a couple" always mean two?
- 57 xkcd challenge: "Percentage of the screen that is [x] color"
- 54 What is the maximum number of solutions a Sudoku puzzle can have?
- 46 Is it acceptable to insult god in a user profile?
- 44 "Maths" for "Mathematics"; where does the S come from?
- View more network posts →