Confucius once said: "Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life." I started programming as a hobby when I was still attending elementary school and one day decided to make a profession out of my hobby, as it means I can make a living from doing what I love. Thus programming will always be more than just an ordinary job for me. For example, I do care for code quality as for me code should be simple, elegant, effective, and efficient or as Antoine de Saint-Exupery has expressed it: "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
Member for 7 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 22 '20 at 18:08
- Stack Overflow 103.8k 103.8k 3131 gold badges195195 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 680 680 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Different 479 479 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Information Security 381 381 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1740 How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- 771 When should one use a spinlock instead of mutex?
- 766 How can I determine whether a 2D Point is within a Polygon?
- 710 How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
- 370 What is the difference between a framework and a library?
- 353 What are the effects of exceptions on performance in Java?
- 338 Aspect Oriented Programming vs. Object-Oriented Programming
- View more network posts →