I program mostly in C#. I have nearly a decade's experience as a professional software engineer and have been programming for twice that long.
I like working on complex problems.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
6 profile views
Last seen Oct 18 '19 at 0:20
- Software Engineering 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges88 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 860 860 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 441 441 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 351 I changed one method signature and now have over 25,000 errors. What now?
- 259 Why does Uncle Bob suggest that coding standards shouldn't be written down if you can avoid it?
- 195 Why would Square inheriting from Rectangle be problematic if we override the SetWidth and SetHeight methods?
- 169 If a stock doesn't pay dividends, then why is the stock worth anything?
- 83 Why was Susan treated so unkindly?
- 63 Why should I use a factory class instead of direct object construction?
- 52 What happened between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope that made Vader believe he was more powerful than Kenobi?
- View more network posts →