Born and raised in the heart of sector 11, honor student and son of proud parents R-12(an automation robot built on top of Microsoft's Clippy) and Prof.Fassbender(that crazy professor that did the doomsday device at on pink panther movie), sevki was assembled in 0x7C4. He was built inspite of compiler warnings, hence the occasional NullPointer exceptions with low caffeine consumption. When asked to describe him he had this to say; "I like Coding stuff with my non-bare hands (I wear LaTeX gloves), I also like playing unicorn polo (its a thing, instead of real horses we use unicorns and insted real balls we use dragonballz) on the frickin MOON. Also Jimi Hendrix is GOD."
Member for 8 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 28 '12 at 23:12
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Webmasters 416 416 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 318 318 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 178 178 66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 167 167 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 85 Clipboard event C#
- 36 What is a IRepository and what is it used for?
- 32 Downgrading from SQL Server 2008 to 2005
- 17 How to launch IE7 from a Windows Phone App?
- 13 LINQ Guid toString()
- 11 Updating cedet 1.0 to 1.1
- 10 What security threats does the SA account and other known account names pose to security?
- View more network posts →