I work on the whole stack, from hardware (RTL and microcode) to high level languages (scala, formal theorem proving in ACL2, etc). It's all good fun :-).
Top network posts
- 196 Rotate label text in seaborn factorplot
- 69 Exit with error code in go?
- 23 What are the first computer science papers that used asymptotic time complexity?
- 11 What's the right way to do mutable data structures (e.g., skip lists, splay trees) in F#?
- 11 How can this simple coroutine implementation be improved?
- 8 Improve random password generator
- 7 SystemVerilog program block vs. traditional testbench
- View more network posts →