I work in a court, with a dual role as a court clerk and application specialist/fixer of broken things. I do stuff with our court software's API in C# and T-SQL. I also occasionally have my own unrelated projects.
Primary Languages: C#, C\C++, VB, T-SQL, and a bit of PHP/XHTML/CSS.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 11 '10 at 21:31
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 405 405 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 193 193 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 19 Are .OCA files necessary for program execution?
- 15 How to get Intellisense to display the meaning of an enum value
- 10 Why does my Windows Explorer no longer refresh itself?
- 9 Get hWnd of the current window/form in VB6?
- 9 Are there any other gums that work in gluten-free baking besides xanthan and guar?
- 8 My God—it's full of unicorns!
- 8 Number of copies never passing from print dialog, always 1
- View more network posts →