chux - Reinstate Monica
f(x) = -(xxx +x + 1)
(0,0) = center
color(x,y) = arctan2(x, f(x))
lum(x,y) = sin(hypot(x, f(x))/alpha)
Member for 7 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 24 '19 at 3:39
- Stack Overflow 113.4k 113.4k 1111 gold badges106106 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Code Review 21.3k 21.3k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- The Workplace 889 889 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 526 526 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Puzzling 499 499 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 118 How to tell a colleague that I want to stop sharing the ride?
- 104 Printf width specifier to maintain precision of floating-point value
- 73 Why write 1,000,000,000 as 1000*1000*1000 in C?
- 54 What's the difference between “mod” and “remainder”?
- 45 Nonintuitive result of the assignment of a double precision number to an int variable in C
- 41 Convert Little Endian to Big Endian
- 34 atoi vs atol vs strtol vs strtoul vs sscanf
- View more network posts →