I am a mobile and web developer with over 10 years of experience. Currently, I'm specializing in mobile development (both native and cross-platform), but I was working as a frontend and backend developer as well, so I know the development process from each side.
I'm working as a Head of Mobile Development at Mews, so creating the architecture, code reviewing, mentoring, and integrating best practices is a part of my everyday job.
Currently, I'm mainly interested in Flutter. I have experience developing and maintaining an app in Flutter that is running in production for more than a year and wrote a number of articles about it.
If you need help with defining the right architecture for your mobile app (both from back-end and front-end sides) or looking for a mentor / code reviewer, feel free to reach me on Twitter or LinkedIn.
Top network posts
- 146 method called after release() exception unable to resume with android camera
- 56 InputConnectionWrapper.commitText StackOverflowError in HTC devices
- 38 403 forbidden: permission to access images
- 13 setOutputFormat called in an invalid state: 4 (where and why)
- 10 Is it possible to pass class as a parameter in a function in Flutter?
- 10 How to overlay Icon on image in flutter
- 7 what is the best way to do a button group that can be selected and activate independently?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.