Ex gamedev now working in web.
was a lead on the last few burnout games, worked on the olympics 2012 game, and a bunch of other cancelled stuff. now working in backend web development with various technologies. before all that worked in telco billing.
i like cats, guitars, and martinis
Member for 7 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 24 '13 at 0:43
Top network posts
- 20 Can too much abstraction be bad?
- 16 How are 3D models created in video games?
- 13 Is Kip R. Irvine's claim of Assembly being practical for game development accurate?
- 10 How to get a good distortion sound on Guitar Rig
- 9 Mobile Multiplayer games and coping with high latency
- 7 How can I make a Java thread always run before another thread?
- 6 How is scripting done in games such as Zelda?
- View more network posts →