- Stack Overflow 171.2k 171.2k 105105 gold badges562562 silver badges12361236 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.3k 3.3k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 749 749 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 735 735 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2466 Why don't Java's +=, -=, *=, /= compound assignment operators require casting?
- 344 Why is "final" not allowed in Java 8 interface methods?
- 302 What is Double Brace initialization in Java?
- 212 What is the reason why “synchronized” is not allowed in Java 8 interface methods?
- 195 The literal xyz of type int is out of range
- 151 Why shouldn't Java enum literals be able to have generic type parameters?
- 118 SQL Column definition : default value and not null redundant?
- View more network posts →