- Stack Overflow 169.4k 169.4k 103103 gold badges554554 silver badges12221222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.3k 3.3k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 739 739 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 735 735 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2455 Why don't Java's +=, -=, *=, /= compound assignment operators require casting?
- 341 Why is "final" not allowed in Java 8 interface methods?
- 298 What is Double Brace initialization in Java?
- 210 What is the reason why “synchronized” is not allowed in Java 8 interface methods?
- 195 The literal xyz of type int is out of range
- 148 Why shouldn't Java enum literals be able to have generic type parameters?
- 113 SQL Column definition : default value and not null redundant?
- View more network posts →