- Software Engineering 6.3k 6.3k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 267 267 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- The Workplace 181 181 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Skeptics 179 179 66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 169 169 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Why is Windows registry needed?
- 50 Why use an OO approach instead of a giant "switch" statement?
- 15 Why does the assignment operator assign to the left-hand side?
- 13 Why should developers have private offices?
- 11 Is writing software in the absence of requirements a skill to possess or a situation I should avoid?
- 9 Marriage of Lisp and LaTeX - has it been done?
- 8 Should I use present tense on an English CV/resume?
- View more network posts →