I'm a freelance software developer, for hire. I specialize in scientific software and web applications. Some of the projects I have completed involve
- developing tools to simulate and optimize mathematical models of biological systems, and
- building e-commerce web sites.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 '16 at 17:23
- Stack Overflow 6.9k 6.9k 66 gold badges4848 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Ask Different 277 277 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 143 143 66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 130 130 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 123 123 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 231 How do I force git to checkout the master branch and remove carriage returns after I've normalized files using the "text" attribute?
- 86 How do I force git to checkout the master branch and remove carriage returns after I've normalized files using the "text" attribute?
- 37 What is the difference between _url and _path while using the routes in rails
- 31 SVN undo delete before commit
- 24 How do I unsign a jar?
- 21 Rails: store translations in database
- 17 How to log SQL statements in Grails
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 9 '15