- Stack Overflow 39k 39k 77 gold badges6666 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9k 9k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 862 862 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 149 149 33 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 173 C++0x lambda capture by value always const?
- 123 How would one call std::forward on all arguments in a variadic function?
- 82 How do boost::variant and boost::any work?
- 74 Defining static const integer members in class definition
- 67 How to set QMainWindow title
- 43 Aren't Boolean variables always false by default?
- 40 Switch passed type from template
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.