- Stack Overflow 34.9k 34.9k 66 gold badges5656 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.8k 7.8k 3030 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 697 697 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 159 159 33 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 106 106 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 136 C++0x lambda capture by value always const?
- 91 How would one call std::forward on all arguments in a variadic function?
- 78 How do boost::variant and boost::any work?
- 64 Defining static const integer members in class definition
- 63 How to set QMainWindow title
- 35 Qt, MSVC, and /Zc:wchar_t- == I want to blow up the world
- 34 std::transform using C++0x lambda expression
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
-5 How to impeach a moderator? Jul 4 '11
-11 If you hate the question so much, why bring it back? May 25 '12