I'm a blockhead.
Don't get tricked into believing that what's complicated is clever. In fact, endeavor to keep things simple, which, as we all know, is the principle of good design.
I hate code and want as little of it as possible in our product.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
15 profile views
Last seen Jul 13 at 6:56
- Stack Overflow 16.3k 16.3k 77 gold badges6464 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4k 4k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.4k 2.4k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 184 PostgreSQL return result set as JSON array?
- 157 How to turn down request from prospective employer for current employer's code?
- 149 How are msys, msys2, and msysgit related to each other?
- 130 How to execute raw SQL in Flask-SQLAlchemy app
- 91 Unicorn Meta Zoo #5: Interview with Cesar M
- 84 Asserting successive calls to a mock method
- 71 Why does git pull perform a merge instead of a rebase by default?
- View more network posts →