I'm a blockhead.
Don't get tricked into believing that what's complicated is clever. In fact, endeavor to keep things simple, which, as we all know, is the principle of good design.
I hate code and want as little of it as possible in our product.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
15 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 '18 at 0:00
Top network posts
- 166 PostgreSQL return result set as JSON array?
- 157 How to turn down request from prospective employer for current employer's code?
- 145 How are msys, msys2, and msysgit related to each other?
- 119 How to execute raw SQL in SQLAlchemy-flask app
- 81 Asserting successive calls to a mock method
- 71 Why does git pull perform a merge instead of a rebase by default?
- 70 Come Take a Look at our New Contributor Indicator!
- View more network posts →