I have been increasingly saddened and disheartened by the recent goings on at stack exchange. It is clear to me that we the community are not valued, or given the dignity due our contributions to the success of their network, instead we are given platitudes and non apologies. When the community showed strong opposition they simply deleted the question.
Its pretty clear to me we are not their people, we are not loved.
As a result I have decided to stop contributing, voting, using jobs, and viewing ads across stack exchange. I do not want to support SE in any way as a company. I am also actively looking for alternative communities in which to participate. If you think that you have a good alternative, email me at staticvoid.co.nz.
כִּי רִיב לַיהוָה, עִם-יוֹשְׁבֵי הָאָרֶץ--כִּי אֵין-אֱמֶת וְאֵין-חֶסֶד וְאֵין-דַּעַת אֱלֹהִים, בָּאָרֶץ אָלֹה וְכַחֵשׁ, וְרָצֹחַ וְגָנֹב וְנָאֹף; פָּרָצוּ, וְדָמִים בְּדָמִים נָגָעוּ
Member for 8 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 19 '17 at 7:15
- Stack Overflow 30.9k 30.9k 2121 gold badges111111 silver badges180180 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 505 505 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- The Workplace 282 282 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Puzzling 244 244 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 201 201 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 185 Entity Framework rollback and remove bad migration
- 111 Whats the best way to update an object in an array in ReactJS?
- 103 Where did the overload of DbQuery.Include() go that takes a lambda?
- 89 Get the Entity Framework Connection String
- 79 Entity framework large data set, out of memory exception
- 60 Table columns, setting both min and max width with css
- 60 Can you force Visual Studio to always run as an Administrator in Windows 8?
- View more network posts →