Practically, I mostly do C# programming, with occasional dabbles in C, C++, Java and Python.
However, I take a keen interest into the more theoretical parts of computer science such as automatons, formal languages and algorithmic analysis.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 8 at 3:51
- Stack Overflow 8.2k 8.2k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Law 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Code Golf 971 971 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- German Language 455 455 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Linguistics 346 346 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 517 What is Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-16?
- 37 Guess how to pronounce German words
- 28 Print every character your program doesn't have
- 24 Why register a logo as trademark if copyright protects it?
- 23 Why the switch from "ihr" to "Sie" in the following speech from Band of Brothers?
- 18 What is the difference between native language, first language, mother tongue and L1?
- 17 Unicode UTF Converter
- View more network posts →