Member for 8 years, 10 months
226 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
- Software Engineering 144.6k 144.6k 2525 gold badges271271 silver badges427427 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.1k 17.1k 66 gold badges4343 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 321 321 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Super User 318 318 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Open Source 291 291 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 270 Why are unit tests failing seen as bad?
- 234 How to modify the output of a program for which you don't have the source code
- 225 Should I refactor the code that is marked as "don't change"?
- 171 Coding standard for clarity: comment every line of code?
- 148 Why do many software developers violate the open/closed principle?
- 143 Why are some C programs written in one huge source file?
- 134 Dealing with non-reproducible bugs
- View more network posts →
Top tags (42)
19 How do I decide whether to post an answer I'm unsure of? Jan 12 '18
16 Programmers SE has become a site to avoid Mar 12 '16
15 What's the matter with this “Unicoin” advertisement? Apr 1 '14