Member for 9 years, 4 months
272 profile views
Last seen 17 hours ago
- Software Engineering 154.6k 154.6k 2727 gold badges290290 silver badges447447 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.2k 18.2k 66 gold badges4545 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 915 915 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 335 335 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 321 321 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 276 Why are unit tests failing seen as bad?
- 248 When to use / not use syntactic sugar
- 234 How to modify the output of a program for which you don't have the source code
- 225 Should I refactor the code that is marked as "don't change"?
- 172 Coding standard for clarity: comment every line of code?
- 148 Why do many software developers violate the open/closed principle?
- 143 Why are some C programs written in one huge source file?
- View more network posts →