- Software Engineering 176.6k 176.6k 3232 gold badges326326 silver badges499499 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.9k 18.9k 66 gold badges4848 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 387 387 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Open Source 341 341 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 282 Why are unit tests failing seen as bad?
- 253 When to use / not use syntactic sugar
- 234 How to modify the output of a program for which you don't have the source code
- 225 Should I refactor the code that is marked as "don't change"?
- 175 Coding standard for clarity: comment every line of code?
- 152 Why do many software developers violate the open/closed principle?
- 145 Why are some C programs written in one huge source file?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.