Member for 8 years, 8 months
217 profile views
Last seen 12 hours ago
- Software Engineering 141k 141k 2424 gold badges263263 silver badges418418 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17k 17k 66 gold badges4343 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Super User 316 316 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 301 301 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Open Source 291 291 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 267 Why are unit tests failing seen as bad?
- 233 How to modify the output of a program for which you don't have the source code
- 224 Should I refactor the code that is marked as "don't change"?
- 171 Coding standard for clarity: comment every line of code?
- 147 Why do many software developers violate the open/closed principle?
- 143 Why are some C programs written in one huge source file?
- 134 Dealing with failed sprints and deadlines
- View more network posts →
Top tags (41)
19 How do I decide whether to post an answer I'm unsure of? Jan 12 '18
16 Programmers SE has become a site to avoid Mar 12 '16
15 What's the matter with this “Unicoin” advertisement? Apr 1 '14