Before that a long time Java programmer in the scientific instruments / biotech field, mainly algorithms, desktop / "SE", threading, Swing.
Top network posts
- 58 Is it reasonable to assume that any physical quantity can be represented by a 64-bit integer without overflow or underflow?
- 54 Is it acceptable to copy and paste long but straightforward code instead of wrapping them into a class or function?
- 38 How do you write unit tests for code with difficult to predict results?
- 37 OutputStreamWriter vs FileWriter
- 32 How do you read a file or Stream synchronously in node.js?
- 28 Configure node npm package.json so that "npm test" works on both unix and windows
- 28 OOP Coding style: initialize everything on constructor?
- View more network posts →