Steven A. Lowe
Steven was the founder and CEO of Innovator LLC (nov8r.com) for almost a decade, providing innovative solutions for complex problems, until accepting a Principal Consultant position with ThoughtWorks in 2014, then migrating to Product Technology Manager at Google in 2018. Currently TBD at TravelJoy.com
Steven is a software architect, developer, innovator, entrepreneur, author, and inventor with several decades of experience in many different languages and platforms across dozens of industries. He also writes technical, marketing, science fiction, and IT-career articles, and writes and plays music.
Current projects include:
- a real book, "Head-First Domain-Driven Design", for O'Reilly Media 
- science fiction software research, "Deep Learning for Software Development" (talk) - from the SATURN 2017 conference
- an alleged book, Object Mechanics, which is intended to be a practical how-to guide for object-oriented programming. Read or download OOP Explained in 90 Seconds.
- Stack Overflow 56.3k 56.3k 1616 gold badges123123 silver badges199199 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 33.3k 33.3k 22 gold badges7878 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Project Management 479 479 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 401 401 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 399 How do I get the name of the current executable in C#?
- 235 How do I execute a stored procedure once for each row returned by query?
- 178 Jon Skeet Facts
- 139 Where does this concept of "favor composition over inheritance" come from?
- 99 Use email address as primary key?
- 98 Difference between abstraction and encapsulation?
- 90 What is the GAC in .NET?
- View more network posts →