- Software Engineering 8.5k 8.5k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Code Review 2k 2k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 329 329 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- German Language 199 199 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 Is it okay to have objects that cast themselves, even if it pollutes the API of their subclasses?
- 62 Should we define types for everything?
- 24 Should I really use all uppercase for my constants?
- 23 Why would a program use a closure?
- 18 Is making a small change, testing it, then "rinse and repeat", a bad habit?
- 15 Optimize Spring-Data JPA queries
- View more network posts →