Started programming on a Control Data mainframe in FORTRAN IV, back when that was still a new thing. Was apparently quite masochistic, because I kept programming anyway. For that matter, I still do...
Gold C++ badge #20
Gold C badge #12
Legendary badge #35
...but I still like swag, so:
San Diego, CA, United States
Member for 9 years
22 profile views
Last seen Oct 15 '18 at 3:32
- Stack Overflow 399.4k 399.4k 5858 gold badges499499 silver badges942942 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 41.4k 41.4k 55 gold badges8080 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Code Review 30k 30k 44 gold badges6262 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Photography 17.8k 17.8k 11 gold badge4545 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Aviation 2.5k 2.5k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 569 Correct format specifier for double in printf
- 514 Fastest way to determine if an integer is between two integers (inclusive) with known sets of values
- 420 Can code that is valid in both C and C++ produce different behavior when compiled in each language?
- 374 How to print (using cout) a number in binary form?
- 203 Why do most of us use 'i' as a loop counter variable?
- 195 How come an array's address is equal to its value in C?
- 187 AES vs Blowfish for file encryption
- View more network posts →