Started programming on a Control Data mainframe in FORTRAN IV, back when that was still a new thing. Was apparently quite masochistic, because I kept programming anyway. For that matter, I still do...
Gold C++ badge #20
Gold C badge #12
Legendary badge #35
...but I still like swag, so:
San Diego, CA, United States
Member for 8 years, 10 months
21 profile views
Last seen Oct 15 '18 at 3:32
- Stack Overflow 395.2k 395.2k 5858 gold badges491491 silver badges934934 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 41.3k 41.3k 55 gold badges7979 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Code Review 29.5k 29.5k 44 gold badges6262 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Photography 17.8k 17.8k 11 gold badge4444 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Aviation 2.4k 2.4k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 553 Correct format specifier for double in printf
- 513 Fastest way to determine if an integer is between two integers (inclusive) with known sets of values
- 417 Can code that is valid in both C and C++ produce different behavior when compiled in each language?
- 362 How to print (using cout) the way a number is stored in memory?
- 201 Why do most of us use 'i' as a loop counter variable?
- 188 How come an array's address is equal to its value in C?
- 187 AES vs Blowfish for file encryption
- View more network posts →