Self-employed at Bitsum.
I have worked on many projects, developed proprietary lossless compression algorithms, an executable compressor (PECompact), and these days I am into real-time CPU optimization.
- Reverse Engineering 2k 2k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 340 340 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 278 278 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 153 153 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 272 Is there any disassembler to rival IDA?
- 24 What is the purpose of the ssl-cert-snakeoil.key
- 20 Windows API - CreateProcess() path with space
- 17 How can I set the dpiAware property in a Windows application manifest to "per monitor" in Visual Studio?
- 16 appending data to an exe
- 16 In what industries is [code] reverse engineering used?
- 12 How reliable is the adler32 checksum?
- View more network posts →