Hooray 10,000,000 questions! #SOreadytohelp
Java Algorithm and Application developer in my not-free time. Lego Jedi the rest of the time.
- how to stop “JavaFX Application Thread”
- How do I implement TypeAdapterFactory in Gson?
- Turn off logback logging for other libraries while in certain class
- Why does Gson serializes runtime type in list, not specified compile-time type?
- MoneyFormatter::parseMoney throws MoneyFormatException
- Is there a better way to traverse a string in java?
- Reorder four points of a rectangle to the correct order
- How do I get
typeName()from a mock object in a JUnit test?
- Why can't we switch on classes in Java 7+?
- Why does wrapping an exception still request try-catch even when adding a throws?
Member for 6 years, 1 month
23 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 '18 at 17:32
Top network posts
- 187 Can we raise the bar for reputation for late answers to bypass the review queue?
- 111 DRY unrelated, but nearly identical, code
- 99 What should I do when I've already waited too long between commits?
- 90 Can we have a guaranteed pipeline for responses from Stack Exchange?
- 80 How do we encourage edits to obsolete/out of date answers?
- 74 How can QA staff test caching logic that they can't see?
- 66 Award accepted answer reputation for finding duplicates verified by OP
- View more network posts →
Top tags (29)
22 When is a software licensing question on topic? Apr 1 '15
19 When is a software licensing question on topic? Apr 1 '15
12 Structured Tag Cleanup Initiative Phase II Apr 15 '15
9 Is there any point in this site still existing? Sep 9 '15
7 Locked questions cleanup May 20 '15