Mario T. Lanza
New Cumberland, PA
Member for 7 years
7 profile views
Last seen Jun 14 '16 at 12:33
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- SharePoint 337 337 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 267 267 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Information Security 248 248 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 How do you scope ActiveRecord associations in Rails 3?
- 26 Is there a git-like file system?
- 24 Can a backbone view have more than one collection?
- 23 Rich Hickey's reason for not auto-currying Clojure functions?
- 21 Functional Programming: right ideas about concurrency and state?
- 19 web workers vs promises
- 17 Callback for changed ActiveRecord attributes?
- View more network posts →