You can bear with me via any social networks you see here on the right side. Also, you can just write me an e-mail to engineerspock[at]outlook[dot]com.
I've been working with .NET platform since 2003. I've been professionally architecting and implementing software for nearly 7 years, primarily based on .NET platform. I'm passionate about building rich and powerful applications using modern technologies. I'm a certified specialist in Windows Applications and Service Communication Applications by Microsoft.
"If it's work, we try to do less. If it's art, we try to do more." - Seth Godin.
What I can say is that software is my art.
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 393 393 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 321 321 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Review 121 121 55 bronze badges
- Super User 121 121 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 14 Is this the correct way to log to a specific target with NLog?
- 12 Should classes, enums and other entities be placed in separate files?
- 11 How to merge two memory streams?
- 9 Make (create) reusable dynamic Views
- 7 Whether RhinoMocks died?
- 6 Inter-Process communication options
- 6 Can anybody provide any simple working example of the Conductor<T>.Collection.AllActive usage?
- View more network posts →