Working with LLVM? Check out my Eclipse plugin for LLVM IR.
New York, NY, United States
Member for 9 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 '19 at 14:17
- Arqade 56.3k 56.3k 6363 gold badges254254 silver badges411411 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 23.2k 23.2k 55 gold badges7575 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.5k 8.5k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.5k 4.5k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 3.6k 3.6k 77 gold badges2626 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 188 How can I reach Whimsyshire, the secret level in Diablo III?
- 139 Is Minecraft Turing-Complete?
- 111 When to vote to delete question?
- 111 In Java, should I use "final" for parameters and locals even when I don't have to?
- 102 Is there a chart showing all unit upgrade paths in Civilization 5?
- 91 Is there a Java equivalent to C#'s 'yield' keyword?
- 89 What are the difference between an edge case, a corner case, a base case and a boundary case?
- View more network posts →