Working with LLVM? Check out my Eclipse plugin for LLVM IR.
New York, NY, United States
Member for 8 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 at 14:17
- Arqade 44.8k 44.8k 6262 gold badges251251 silver badges409409 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 20.8k 20.8k 55 gold badges7272 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 1.9k 1.9k 77 gold badges2525 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 186 How can I reach Whimsyshire, the secret level in Diablo III?
- 138 Is Minecraft Turing-Complete?
- 109 When to vote to delete question?
- 105 In Java, should I use "final" for parameters and locals even when I don't have to?
- 102 Is there a chart showing all unit upgrade paths in Civilization 5?
- 88 Is there a Java equivalent to C#'s 'yield' keyword?
- 85 What are the difference between an edge case, a corner case, a base case and a boundary case?
- View more network posts →