Long time software developer. C/C++ Python C# VB, some java & perl
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 244 244 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 141 141 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Specifying size of enum type in C
- 39 Is there a way to get the size of a file in .NET using a static method?
- 39 How do I use the lines of a file as arguments of a command?
- 35 What follows next in the sequence "unary, binary, ternary..."?
- 31 CMake: specifying build toolchain
- 22 "Deployed to" vs "deployed on"
- 19 "fprintf"-like function for file descriptors (i.e. int fd instead of FILE* fp)
- View more network posts →