I am a software architect with experience working on all major desktop and mobile platforms, various interaction models (console, GUI, web, client/server, etc). I have worked on systems from embedded devices to mainframes.
My focuses of interest are databases (SQL Server), SOA (particularly with WCF), architecture, project management and composition (both objects and databases). I have a soft spot for JEE and Java but the majority of my commercial work is with .NET and PHP.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
35 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 '13 at 23:08
- Software Engineering 6k 6k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 836 836 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 181 181 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Arqade 111 111 33 bronze badges
- Ask Different 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 217 Why use a database instead of just saving your data to disk?
- 20 Is there a way to support different coding styles in a development team
- 17 How to know if an Open Source project is mature enough to use in a product?
- 16 The problems with Avoiding Smurf Naming classes with namespaces
- 15 What is the lifespan of continuation tokens in DocumentDb
- 12 Maintain a web application once the only developer is gone
- 12 How can robots beat CAPTCHAs?
- View more network posts →