I'm a developer since the
The answer I've written which I like best: Can you supply arguments to the map(&:method) syntax in Ruby?
Member for 6 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 '14 at 14:39
- Stack Overflow 33.1k 33.1k 1010 gold badges6161 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Code Review 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 473 473 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 369 369 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 131 Can you supply an argument to map(&:method) syntax in Ruby
- 99 RSpec: how to test if a method was called?
- 95 RSpec any_instance deprecation: how to fix it?
- 48 How to say "should_receive" more times in RSpec
- 39 Flattening nested hash to a single hash with Ruby/Rails
- 35 How to add Rubymine icon to the left top panel in Ubuntu?
- 27 How to mount a folder on amazon ec2 instance with private key using sshfs
- View more network posts →