I'm a developer since the
The answer I've written which I like best: Can you supply arguments to the map(&:method) syntax in Ruby?
Member for 8 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 '14 at 14:39
- Stack Overflow 35.1k 35.1k 1212 gold badges6868 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Code Review 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 559 559 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 533 533 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 144 Can you supply an argument to map(&:method) syntax in Ruby
- 106 RSpec any_instance deprecation: how to fix it?
- 103 RSpec: how to test if a method was called?
- 67 How to say "should_receive" more times in RSpec
- 53 Flattening nested hash to a single hash with Ruby/Rails
- 38 How to add Rubymine icon to the left top panel in Ubuntu?
- 38 How to mount a folder on amazon ec2 instance with private key using sshfs
- View more network posts →