Graduated with a Bachelors in Applied Computer Science at the University College of Ghent. I focus heavily on C#, Roslyn, Entity-Framework and the general Microsoft ecosystem.
Having trouble following best practices? Take a look at VSDiagnostics!
Programming is the art of telling another human what one wants the computer to do. ~Donald Knuth
- Stack Overflow 36k 36k 1818 gold badges8585 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Code Review 10.7k 10.7k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3k 3k 66 gold badges1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Arqade 536 536 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 393 How accurate is "Business logic should be in a service, not in a model"?
- 174 How to test that no exception is thrown?
- 157 How can a Java variable be different from itself?
- 106 Difference between C# and Java's ternary operator (? :)
- 90 Is there a constraint that restricts my generic method to numeric types?
- 86 How can I replace two strings in a way that one does not end up replacing the other?
- 61 String Interpolation vs String.Format
- View more network posts →