I'm a software development manager for a national insurance company. I've been leading teams of .NET and Java developers for several years now. I still enjoying developing software, but I'm really enjoying developing developers, QA's and analysts, equipping them with the tools & training they need to solve business problems. #SOreadytohelp
Member for 7 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 1 '16 at 14:47
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 271 271 55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 171 171 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 163 163 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 141 141 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 8 c# Environment.ProcessorCount does not always return the full number of Logical Processor, why?
- 8 Audit fail message and our more friendly community
- 7 Prevent Word document's fields from updating when opened
- 6 How do I bind checkboxes to the List<int> property of a view model?
- 6 Why is this Web API method firing twice?
- 6 WebAPI error reading MIME multipart body part
- 6 Verifying that an Active Directory user is in a certain OU or group
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 1 '16