IT Consultant focusing on web-based database application development. Strong interest in db theory & technology, compilers, graph theory, cognitive science.
Major skills in:
- DB: oracle db, postgresql
- Development: c/c++, js, perl, pl/sql, svg
- Frameworks: jquery, node.js, quasar, vue2
Specialties: xml processing under linux and windows, notably ooxml.
Leisure: my girlfriend, strategy board games, mathematical puzzles, drama, books, cinema, hiking, skiing, tasty food.
- Stack Overflow 15.5k 15.5k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- German Language 1.9k 1.9k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science 892 892 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 584 584 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Puzzling 573 573 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 What does SQL Select symbol || mean?
- 37 Is it possible to linear-gradient-fill a grouped path in SVG (by css or attr on jQuery event)
- 21 SVG Circled Text on textPath (center align)
- 20 How can we resolve the current drama without causing any more harm to vulnerable groups?
- 18 Pure SVG way to fit text to a box
- 15 Why can I look at a graph and immediately find the closest point to another point, but it takes me O(n) time through programming?
- 14 Smallest PRIME containing the first 11 primes as sub-strings
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.