A self taught code monkey since the age of 10 when I got my first computer, the coolest Atari 65XE. Later on, a mathematics and computer science student at a university with a lot of side-studies in philosophy, history, Japanese etc. Today, a passionate developer with focus on web related technology from UX, through JS/TS to C# with a touch of SQL.
A lousy programmer knows how to create problems.
A good programmer knows how to solve problems.
A great programmer knows how to avoid them. (Get the double meaning?)
Works at: http://kentor.se Blogs at: http://konradviltersten.wordpress.com Lives at: http://viltersten.somee.com
Member for 8 years, 5 months
35 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 '16 at 6:32
- Stack Overflow 28.5k 28.5k 5454 gold badges200200 silver badges352352 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.1k 4.1k 99 gold badges3131 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 77 gold badges2525 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 289 Command dotnet ef not found in .NET Core 3
- 86 Two crows being an attempted murder
- 67 How to create a table corresponding to enum in EF6 Code First?
- 63 Best practice to check if DataRow contains a certain column
- 58 What's the meaning of bee in hand and beauty in eye?
- 58 Visual Studio 2013 and .NET 4.6
- View more network posts →