From grass roots AppleSoft Basic and Assembly, to VB6 and C#/VB.NET - I have seen coding evolve into something anyone can do. However, it takes serious dedication to become a programmer.
I have been working with MEF to better learn usage and techniques. I am also interested in open source projects and looking for opportunities with XNA. I have experience with TCP, Sql and MySql, and Lua integration. Also, I am looking to gain some experience with Ruby.
Never 'try', always 'do'. 'Try' is an ingredient for failure - paraphrased from 'I Love You Man'.
San Diego, CA
Member for 9 years, 8 months
14 profile views
Last seen Feb 16 '16 at 18:05
- Stack Overflow 18.2k 18.2k 1313 gold badges7777 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Area 51 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge22 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Code Review 614 614 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 610 When should I use a struct rather than a class in C#?
- 124 Shortcut or button for copying posted code from Stack Overflow
- 92 How to make WinForms UserControl fill the size of its container
- 38 DataGridView.Clear()
- 36 Lambda for Dummies....anyone, anyone? I think not
- 33 Inserting an IEnumerable<T> collection with Dapper errors out with "class is not supported by Dapper."
- 33 Adjusting spacing between usercontrols in a FlowLayoutPanel
- View more network posts →