Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Software Engineering 6.9k 6.9k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 66 gold badges2626 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 427 427 22 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 357 357 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 145 145 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 Is it ok to replace optimized code with readable code?
- 47 Is it possible to pass derived classes by reference to a function taking base class as a parameter
- 37 Is there a way to compare two branches for differences/file versions in VS2010?
- 34 Is it possible to use goto with switch?
- 32 Should a developer argue against unnecessary or harmful features?
- 18 How to tackle massive Linux/makefile projects effectively?
- 18 Do private static methods in C# hurt anything?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.