- Software Engineering 6.9k 6.9k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 417 417 22 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 357 357 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 145 145 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 Is it ok to replace optimized code with readable code?
- 44 Is it possible to pass derived classes by reference to a function taking base class as a parameter
- 37 Is there a way to compare two branches for differences/file versions in VS2010?
- 34 Is it possible to use goto with switch?
- 32 Should a developer argue against unnecessary or harmful features?
- 18 Do private static methods in C# hurt anything?
- 17 Is it a good idea to design an architecture thinking that the User Interface classes can be replaced by a command line interface?
- View more network posts →