- Software Engineering 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 237 237 22 gold badges44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 232 232 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 135 135 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 79 Is it ok to replace optimized code with readable code?
- 34 Is it possible to pass derived classes by reference to a function taking base class as a parameter
- 34 Is there a way to compare two branches for differences/file versions in VS2010?
- 32 Is it possible to use goto with switch?
- 32 Should a developer argue against unnecessary or harmful features?
- 17 Do private static methods in C# hurt anything?
- 17 Is it a good idea to design an architecture thinking that the User Interface classes can be replaced by a command line interface?
- View more network posts →