Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 14 '13 at 3:34
Top network posts
- 98 What is a" feature envy" code and why is it considered a code smell?
- 21 How important is it to reduce the number of lines in code?
- 19 Difficulties With TDD & Refactoring (Or - Why Is This More Painful Than It Should Be?)
- 14 Should I write a test to prove that deleting code fixes a bug?
- 12 What's the practical difference between the styles of dependency injection?
- 9 Using only UI testing. Is that Ok?
- 6 How to make WPF pop-up windows not be hidden behind main application?
- View more network posts →