I graduated Dartmouth College in 2016 with a major in Computer Science. I'm currently a PhD candidate at Princeton University in security and privacy.
I have worked as a research assistant in computational genomics, computational immunology, and password security.
Languages I'm most familiar with are Java and Python, though I've written software in many others.
All code in answers that I post on any StackExchange website are public domain, unless otherwise stated by me in the answer or comments to the answer. Do with them as you wish!
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 '13 at 3:44
Top network posts
- 56 How do I build a Java project in Eclipse, to create an external JAR
- 36 'foo' was not declared in this scope c++
- 32 Is checking a double for equality ever safe?
- 28 What are the rules for the "Ω(n log n) barrier" for sorting algorithms?
- 22 How can I check if a value is of type Integer?
- 21 Classes that don't inherit Object class
- 19 Why does java wait so long to run the garbage collector?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14