Corporate slave, doing a mix of all things IT, from maintaining and enhancing legacy systems to participating in business analysis, problem resolution, testing, and implementation.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 18 at 22:03
- Software Engineering 3.1k 3.1k 2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.4k 1.4k 1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Server Fault 242 242 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 191 191 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 Is it worth putting a skill that is a prerequisite of a lot of other skills on my resume
- 48 How can I convince management to deal with technical debt?
- 32 How do you dive into large code bases?
- 22 Declaring variable type based on a column type
- 13 Is it unprofessional to ask to be paid as a contractor for additional work after a two weeks notice period?
- 13 How to talk to others when they're busy?
- 11 PowerBuilder beginner question
- View more network posts →