Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
14 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 '18 at 21:17
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 55 gold badges4545 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Christianity 610 610 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- The Workplace 453 453 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 429 429 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Sports 269 269 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 Is there an alternative to bastard injection? (AKA poor man's injection via default constructor)
- 55 Can't get correct autoformat on save in Visual Studio Code with ESLint and Prettier
- 39 Simplest way to do a fire and forget method in C#?
- 33 How does one network at conferences, beyond the first conversation?
- 28 Can't get correct autoformat on save in Visual Studio Code with ESLint and Prettier
- 22 Visual Studio Code breakpoint appearing in wrong place
- 19 HttpContext.Current.User is null even though Windows Authentication is on
- View more network posts →
Top tags (3)
15 Are we too strict? Where should off-topic questions go? Jan 18 '13
5 Are we closing too many good questions now? Jan 18 '13