Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
14 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 '18 at 21:17
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Christianity 610 610 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 289 289 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 278 278 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 185 185 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 115 Is there an alternative to bastard injection? (AKA poor man's injection via default constructor)
- 38 Can't get correct autoformat on save in Visual Studio Code with ESLint and Prettier
- 37 Simplest way to do a fire and forget method in C#?
- 33 How does one network at conferences, beyond the first conversation?
- 19 HttpContext.Current.User is null even though Windows Authentication is on
- 18 What's your #1 way to be careful with a live database?
- 17 Can't get correct autoformat on save in Visual Studio Code with ESLint and Prettier
- View more network posts →
Top tags (3)
15 Are we too strict? Where should off-topic questions go? Jan 18 '13
5 Are we closing too many good questions now? Jan 18 '13